Trimble MAPS is growing and seeking an implementation consultant. In this role you’ll work side by side with our customers to install our software and assist them in their use of the system. Customers will see you as the face of Trimble MAPS and you’ll develop close working relationships throughout the project lifecycle and onboarding process. The implementation consultant role offers the opportunity to solution important customer problems throughout the transportation industry. In this role you’ll work across multiple technical disciplines and customer roles to guide the implementation, integration and expansion of the customer’s stack of Trimble MAPS products.
- Provide consulting services to assigned projects as required including product functional consulting, business process re-engineering, strategic analysis, customization requirements, product installation, data conversion requirements and product validation.
- Serve as day to day contact for assigned strategic accounts
- Assist in troubleshooting when deep product expertise is required
- Team player who will work across the organization including Product Management, Engineering and Support to develop the best solution for our customers
- Contribute to the development of Trimble MAPS best practices, training materials, and application enhancements and features
- BA/BS in Business or Computer Science
- Travel up to 50%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable communicating with audiences of varying levels of management; ability to establish rapport, and gain respect and collaboration
- Flexibility and ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in working creatively with customers to understand their technical and business requirements and implement solutions, including change management and technical engagement delivery
- Highly organized self starter with a strong attention to detail
- Transportation industry direct experience
- Experience as a consultant or software implementation team member
- Knowledge of centrally deployed and SaaS software
- Knowledge of implementing logistics software
- Experience working with Analytics/BI solutions and related technologies (i.e. PowerBI, Qlik, data warehousing, SQL)
Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, ESPP, education reimbursement, and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women’s network.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D