Title: Full-Stack Developer
Location: Knoxville, TN
Department: Trimble Buildings MEP
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for leading and providing technical direction when needed to the development team to establish product requirements and develop fully tested software to meet established requirements. Success in this position involves collaborating effectively with the product owner, leading the technical direction, resulting in a high velocity agile product delivery.
- Developing custom web applications utilizing the large Trimble content database
- Provide technical direction in building out core functionality and features within our Trade Service Live platform.
- Mentor and guide onshore & offshore development team members, including reviewing code and troubleshooting issues.
- Ability to build solutions from the ground up.
- Support and troubleshoot custom development product issues with customers.
- Work with the project team, with the application domain experts (e.g., application engineers, technical marketing) and possibly with the customers, to establish achievable requirements.
- Works with the project team to identify/clarify project goals, establish useful milestones, and develop a breakdown of the engineering tasks to be performed. These could include development, testing or support tasks.
- Participates in technical/design reviews as required by the project framework
- Helps maintain and archive design documents, source code, and other work products necessary for the project
Skills & Experience Preferred:
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies as required
- Willingness to comply with coding standards and best practices as requested
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- C#.NET, .NET Core, .Net Standard, Angular, TypeScript experience preferred for development roles
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D