Marketing Technology Manager
You are someone that believes there is both a creative and analytical solution to drive revenue growth. You appreciate connecting the dots between business and technology. You have a talent translating business needs into technical solutions that can be built and implemented. You enjoy interacting with team members, but your work day is not complete until you have spent some serious screen time with data models, code and problem-solving.
- Build and maintain connections and flows through our various data platforms and systems
- Develop integrations needed to execute, manage and track marketing campaigns
- Enable marketing programs with the necessary backend technologies and support
- Manage and maintain Marketo and its connections to other internal systems such as Salesforce, sales portal (built on a LAMP stack), Entitlement Management Systems, and Amplitude (with support from development team members)
- Collaborate with our marketing team on marketing automation/CRM web integration, as well as DMP and ad serving technology
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain monitoring dashboards for tracking key metrics across all SketchUp products.
- Refine and improve the definition of metrics as the company’s challenges and data evolve.
- Leverage product usage and user behavior data to identify, quantify and influence tangible product decisions.
- Design and draft regular reports of progress towards company goals to product groups and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Business Operations teams for better data logging and implementing a customer data platform to have a unified view of all customer-related data.
Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years of MarTech Management experience
- Strong experience with Marketo preferred
- Experience with technical strategy and UX design of a wide variety of website projects, including large-scale, data-driven websites
- Knowledge or experience doing integrations between (at least) 2+ CRMs
- Firm understanding of deliverables, tools and methodologies
- Deep and proven interest in emerging digital trends, partners, standards and processes
- Exposure to relational database management systems (SQL Server, MySQL), preferred but not required
- Data visualization skills are a plus, not required.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D