Trimble MAPS is adding to its growing Enterprise Solutions Business Development Team in Europe. The ideal candidate will have enterprise, pre-sales, consulting or channel software sales experience. The candidate will also have extensive customer management experience, technical knowledge and a hunter mentality.
- Software solutions pre-sales, consulting, sales or industry experience preferred; or relevant equivalent experience.
- Must have good written and oral communications skills and comfortable presenting to group of 20+ people
- Must have strong technical knowledge and be able to build relationships with individuals all levels within our partner and customer organisation, particularly the technical teams.
- Must have a knowledge of the Transport and Logistics industry.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and manage channel partners’ efforts towards promotion of Trimble MAPS’ products and achievement of company goals.
- Must be willing to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment and have the ability to handle multiple partners and projects at once.
- Primary point of contact for our partners.
- Develop and manage relationships with alliance partners.
- Support partner initiatives and RFI and RFP responses
- Develop partners/clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Working with partners to develop joint business and marketing plans.
- Identify potential partners, and key influencers within partner organisations.
- Identify customer and partner pain points and work with partner technical and commercial organisations to create a compelling value proposition.
- Demonstrate the Trimble Maps software solutions to partners and customers.
- Present new products and services to grow and enhance existing relationships.
- Coordinate internal teams and colleagues to meet customer needs.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D