Our mission is to be the leading supplier of information technology to the trucking industry. We strive to supply software products and related services that provide enduring value to our clients. TMW Systems' primary asset is its Associates, an elite group of professionals with exceptional capability, creativity, and ingenuity. They have a strong dedication to their own success as well as to the success of the company.
This position directs, manages and provides day to day operational direction to the Support department. The role assists Team Leads and Analysts, where needed, in problem resolution. The Client Operations Support Manager position is responsible for making key business decisions, and working with other departments and department leadership to accomplish organization objectives. The role is responsible for working with the appropriate human resource partner with regards to decisions on personnel actions such as hiring, terminations, and promotions. He or she coordinates activities of the broad support team to meet established budgets and deadlines. Completes and delivers Support Analysts annual performance evaluations. The role resolves complex problems of users of services and is responsible for meeting service levels. This role requires full technical knowledge of software. He or she may work with software systems engineers to resolve more complex problems.
• Responsible for achieving and maintaining core KPI scorecard measurements at or above stated goals (SLA, Backlog, Avg cases closed per day per analyst, Phone Statistics, Customer Satisfaction, case audit)
• Directly supervises employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Including scheduling responsibilities to assure staff coverage exists at all times during published open hours.
• Interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. This includes, but is not limited to conducting timely T-Time reviews, career development plans and keeping up with scheduled tasks in our HR workday system.
• Participation in the after-hours support on call rotation
• Ability to lead, plan and manage change
• Passion, or the willingness to become immersed in work
• Possessing strong organizational and time management skills
• Possessing Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Having the ability to set priorities
• Responsible for overseeing and leading work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and other resources within the team.
• Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
• Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
• Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• 8+ years increasingly complex Software Support experience
• 3+ years management experience
• BS degree or equivalent experience
• Very strong customer service and communication skills
• Experience managing high priority technical issues and their associated tracking and communications
• Advanced to expert level of computer abilities.
• Technical knowledge in the configuration and troubleshooting of software supports issues
• Excellent phone skills, patience and outstanding follow-up ability
• Ability to relate to customers with varying levels of technical skills and understanding; from the end-user, to the IT Manager, to the Executive level
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills needed to manage multiple requests with varying levels of importance and criticality
• Other duties as assigned
TMW Systems is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.