TItle: Project Manager
Location: Westminster, CO
The ideal candidate will join our Agriculture division and work in a cross-functional environment to manage the development and release of Precision Ag Software solutions. These products use GNSS, inertial sensors, and actuators such as hydraulic systems, electric motors, and steer-by-wire interfaces to create market-leading high-reliability systems with sophisticated and intuitive touch-screen user interfaces.
- Manage day-to-day activities of multiple, concurrent software development projects.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to specification.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and coordinate engineering resources amongst active projects.
- Facilitating SW feature breakdown sessions, ticket estimations, setting up JIRA boards and burn down charts.
- Facilitating project dashboards and release overview dashboards to enable streamlined reporting and tracking
- Coordinate and lead teams in presenting project status to senior management at gate review sessions.
- Identify high-risk tasks or issues and drive to resolution in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and ensure SW feature development is aligned with the needs of dependent HW projects.
- Create, gather, and maintain as necessary, all project documentation in accordance with Trimble’s project management process.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- 5+ years of experience leading software development projects in an Agile environment, from concept through feature release.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects at the same time and provide disciplined leadership to project team members.
- Proficiency in Google office suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), project management tools, JIRA and requirements tracking software.
- A successful candidate will have a proven track record of creative problem solving with successful implementation coupled with strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and can respond quickly to changing priorities.
- CSM certification is a plus
- PMP or PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agricultural vehicles, Heavy Machinery controls, and Precision Ag components is a plus.
- Travel - < 5% (interoffice visits, supplier visits, etc.)
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D