Trimble Maps, a Trimble Company and global leader in GeoLogistics® solutions and navigation software, is focused on developing innovative solutions for transportation, logistics, mobile work forces and consumers.
Are you a fluent German and English speaker looking to play a key part in solving the challenges of business customers and integration partners using Trimble's satellite navigation products that are delivered using hosted services; or mobile devices running Linux, iOS or Android?
Technical Support Engineers in our European Support Team troubleshoot complex technical issues. You will be integral in identifying product bugs and work directly with Developers, Project Managers, and Testers to provide best in class navigation based tools to commercial clients across Europe.
This role supports software engineers in partnering or customer organisations to successfully integrate our software into a broader solution.
- Technical liaison helping to solve challenges that customers and partners encounter
- Identifying and reporting product and usability bugs and work directly with Developers, Project Managers, and Testers to resolve these.
- Working with partners to qualify enhancement specifications. Scoping these for our Product Teams to develop these for release.
- Solve challenges that customers and partners encounter with integrating Trimble MAPS products into their solutions.
- Able to communicate with other technical engineers and business professionals.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the range of Trimble MAPS products.
- Fluency in business English and German are essential
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Solid understanding of hosted services and API’s, XML, REST and SOAP
- Able to work in a fast paced environment supporting customers
- Further experience of developing web based applications would be desired but not compulsory.
- Any experience in testing applications would also be beneficial.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D