You will join the Trimble TerraSat development team in Höhenkirchen near Munich, Germany. TerraSat is Trimble's center of excellence for GNSS precise positioning. You will be responsible for developing new and enhancing existing software solutions on the base of state-of-the-art technologies.
We are a highly iterative international team that has to adapt quickly to new business requirements. We need people who are comfortable tackling new problems, innovating solutions, and interacting with our operations and marketing teams. You are creative, motivated and able to take responsibility and support the applications you create.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Development and maintenance of the Trimble RTX server software to support high precision positioning. The GNSS corrections, our products creates, are the base for the day to day job of many thousands out in the field.
- Integration of low level functionalities into shippable products.
- Analyzation of issues and implementation of solutions that span multiple technological stacks and teams.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Background - University degree in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
- Database - Understanding of SQL and document based databases. Ability to write performant queries and analyze bottlenecks.
- Quality - Demonstrated usage of different testing platforms, continuous integration processes, and builds deployment systems. Continuous monitoring.
- Cooperation – Readiness for cross-team collaboration with other Trimble software engineering teams.
- Current - Up to date with current trends and patterns going on in the world of Cloud development as it changes rapidly.