Trimble MAPS is dedicated to transforming journeys through innovative routing, scheduling, visualization and navigation solutions. Rooted by map data and map-centric technology specifically designed for commercial vehicles, its development platform and trusted products are made for a broad range of industries, workforces and fleets of all sizes.
The Regional Account Executive is the critical contact between Trimble MAPS and potential clients during the sales process by prospecting, generating leads, and working with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, have superior customer facing skills and have experience selling enterprise software. This is a remote position and candidates must be comfortable traveling to the Western Region of the US.
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales within a defined territory (Western US)
- Traveling to potential customer site locations for discovery meetings and software presentations
- Customize and present Google Slides presentations in person or via GoToMeetings
- Establishing and maintaining key account relationships
- Prepare pricing proposals and negotiate pricing
- Maintain and update activity in a CRM
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2-5 years software sales experience
- Experience in selling software to the transportation, for hire trucking, ERP, and/or logistics market is a significant advantage
- Understanding of the private fleet market space is a significant advantage
- Excellent Oral, Written, Communications, presentation skills
- Proficient in HubSpot or NetSuite is a plus
Travel required: Up to 40%
Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, ESPP, education reimbursement, and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women’s network.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D