Quality Assurance Engineer
You will join the Trimble TerraSat development team in Höhenkirchen near Munich, Germany. TerraSat is Trimble's center of excellence for GNSS precise positioning. You will be responsible for testing and qualifying Key performance indicators for Trimble’s GNSS positioning solutions.
We are a highly iterative international team that has to adapt quickly to new business requirements. We need people who are comfortable tackling new problems, innovating solutions, and interacting with our marketing team and end customers. You are creative, motivated, able to take responsibility and support the applications we create.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Real-time testing of various GNSS receiver solutions targeting markets like (Precision Agriculture, Surveying, Machine Control, Marine, Drones).
- Performance evaluations for RTK and RTX Positioning.
- Field testing new positioning solutions.
- Developing test scripts for automated or semi-automated testing.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Background - University degree in surveying, computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
- Background in GNSS technology.
- Cooperation – Readiness for cross-team collaboration with other Trimble software engineering and marketing teams.
- Excellent English competency