Title: Cloud Services Systems Administrator
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Department: Cloud Sercices
Trimble Transportation is in business for optimizing the movement of freight by providing shippers and carriers both mobility, enterprise and visibility software tools they need to run their businesses more efficiently. As the leading provider of Transportation Management Software (TMS), Asset Management Software (AMS), and Fleet Management Software (FMS) we are devoted to propelling companies in the trucking industry toward increased efficiency, lower costs and optimize operations.
The Cloud Services Administrator will report to the Senior Manager of Cloud Operations, and will be a critical member of the company's cloud technical support and service provisioning team. Primary interaction will be between the users, customers, systems administrators and other systems engineers and administrators to provide effective technical services to our customers. As part of a strong technical IT customer support team function, the ideal candidate uses their technical and business skills to detect, investigate and resolve software and hardware problems.
· Manage all technical systems administration and operation of infrastructure management
· To administer and implement improvements to accommodate growth annually promote effective IT practices for onboarding of new clients
· Facilitate the support of subscription services delivery through 24/7/365 operations support
· Support Vmware, AWS, Pure, Microsoft and Citrix technologies delivering services to our clients
· 5-7 years’ experience
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
· VMWare, AWS, Pure, Cloud Services
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D