#ReactJS Developer #UI Developer
UI Developer for Trimble Identity Engineering Squad should have the following skills . He / She is expected to be well versed with the latest Cloud UI Development technologies . The ideal candidate should have strong understanding of multiple current Web UI technologies and frameworks, with a specific focus in componentized development frameworks along the lines of ReactJS, Angular JS
Required Tech Skills
- Design & Development of high quality responsive UI for web, mobile.
- Understand wireframes provided by UX and convert them into desired UI. Slicing templates (psd, zeplin) in to HTML5, XHTML
- Designers, Product Owners, Architect to complement and complete the development process.
- 6+ years overall programming experience required, preferably in building commercial web applications, SaaS systems and UI development. 4+ years of experience with ReactJS or Angular (2+) is desired
- Expert level knowledge of RESTful interfaces
- Very good hands on experience working on AWS or Azure cloud platforms .
- Delivers world class, high quality design and code using current, flexible User Interface tools and languages
- Helps define the standards and guidelines for the UI architecture of ID Experts applications, components and services.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to force clarity upon poorly-defined problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Completely own the end to end Design, Development , quality and maintenance of the UI App .
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Create and maintain an open and transparent environment that values speed, innovation and quality.