Who We Are:
Trimble MAPS is dedicated to transforming journeys through innovative routing, scheduling, visualization and navigation solutions. Rooted by map data and map-centric technology specifically designed for commercial vehicles, its development platform and trusted products are made for a broad range of industries, workforces and fleets of all sizes.
Reporting to Director, Sales Engineering, Implementation & Support, your primary responsibility will be directing the efforts of the Oklahoma City Implementation and Support Services Teams. The Successful candidate will be responsible for direct and indirect team management and mentoring. The teams included represent both the implementation functions as well as the support services. You will manage the teams that oversee the total customer journey post sales. This includes implementation projects through all stages of the Implementation Life Cycle and into ongoing customer support. This role is responsible for the overall direction of the customer operation related to the Appian product set and for ensuring that customer deliverables are delivered on time and within budget. A key element of this role will include implementing corporate process and procedure through a local presence and strong interpersonal skills, open communication, and a balanced approach.
- Assures a smooth and successful customer journey for all customers
- Coordinates multiple priorities while maintaining consistency and effectiveness of active, simultaneous projects
- Monitors performance of various team resources; makes recommendations for and/or facilitates problem resolution as appropriate
- Responsible for overseeing and leading work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and other resources within the team.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee on-boarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Effectively manage risk through participating in creation, and team adherence to Trimble MAPS best practice and process. Analyzes procedures for continual process improvement and acts as the team representative ensuring your operations needs are considered
- Provides information on related program content as necessary to facilitate and ensure adherence to contract obligations and overall project success
- Compiles information on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and provides detail as required and/or requested; submits timely reports as required
- Promotes and maintains consistent communication to keep management, staff, and customer operations apprised of project status
- Strong working knowledge of customer business requirement definition; ability to conduct effective, thorough review of customer project requirements and deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ functional / technical software implementation, support and project management experience, preferably with transportation software
- Transportation industry experience is a strong positive
- Ability to manage multiple complex communications and software application implementation project teams simultaneously; demonstrated ability to work on concurrent tasks while effectively organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating work assignments
- Ability to effectively plan, assign, prioritize, and oversee the work of others while promoting and contributing to a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure; ability to produce a high degree of accuracy in work
- Ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external audiences
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple assignments concurrently with minimal direction in a dynamic work environment
- Willingness and ability to communicate with people of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels, and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customer management, co-workers and staff, and vendors.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours as necessary to meet company goals and deadlines
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle, especially as it relates to a commercial software package implementation and customization
- Ability to handle customer service situations in a professional and sensitive manner
- Ability to work reliably and effectively in a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience mentoring and career pathing teams
- Be flexible, able to work under pressure with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Work ethically, methodically, accurately and neatly
- A knowledge of and genuine interest in mobile technology
Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, ESPP, education reimbursement, and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women’s network.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D