Measures of Success:
- Participates on software development projects within the process framework established for the project. This framework will describe how requirements are developed and analyzed, how changes are made to requirements, how engineering work will be planned and tracked, how testing will be performed, and the criteria by which the performance of the project will be measured.
- Works with the project team, with the application domain experts (e.g., application engineers, technical marketing) and possibly with the customers, to establish achievable requirements.
- Works with the project team to identify/clarify project goals, establish useful milestones, and develop a breakdown of the engineering tasks to be performed. These could include development, testing or support tasks.
- Participates in technical/design reviews as required by the project framework
- Helps maintain and archive design documents, source code, and other work products necessary for the project
- As necessary, works independently or with quality assurance personnel to plan and execute product testing
- As necessary, performs or enables the ongoing support of software through the creation of design documentation or the performance of defect isolation and resolution
- As necessary, provides engineering work products and documentation to manufacturing and document control as necessary for successful product release
- Other duties as required and requested by management
- Willingness to work 40 hours a week
Skills & Experience Required:
- BSC or MSC degree in computer science
- At least 1 year experience in computer programming, C#.NET preferred
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies as required
- Willingness to comply with coding standards and best practices as requested
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D