Job Title: Customer Claims Management Representative
Location: Westminster, CO
This highly visible support role will be responsible for day-to-day execution of credit and refund claims activities from Trimble Dealers and Customers worldwide. One of the main priorities for this role is to provide great customer service and turnaround completion time for all inquiries received in the Customer Claims queue while at the same time being able to research, confirm/ validate, obtain approval and complete the requests correctly.
The goal is to make sure to research all incoming inquiries, confirm that the information provided matches the records by reviewing the Company records as well as Accounting transactions to determine the validity of the credit request, and then make sure we have the correct approval to process/ complete the request. If the correct approval has not been submitted, the Customer Claims team member will reach out to collect the appropriate approval from the Business Area. The Customer Claims Management Specialist will inform the completion of the request back to the original submitter and/ or notify them of any issues we might come across which could cause a delay on the request completion. Regular contact with customers and dealers as well as internal departments and upper management is expected. This individual must represent Trimble Inc with this highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Effectively manage incoming communication via multiple channels (phone, email/inbox, support tickets, and Customer Relationship Management systems, e.g. Salesforce) from both internal and external customers; resolve all issues within established service-level agreements.
- Review all credit and rebill requests, and communicate with customers regarding incorrect data, requesting additional information as necessary.
- In depth research on issues relating to: shipping, billing, credits, order entry, systems, service contracts, customer accounts and more.
- Work effectively with peers (order administration, sales, controllers, credit & collections) and leadership by sharing ideas and information in a constructive and positive manner.
- Monitor and manage weekly Trimble Financial Service (TFS) reports; analyze, review the reports, and validate and process the transactions.
- Complete all inquiries within a 72-hour turnaround time frame.
- Process dealer warranty 2-3 times a week; validate the data received and load the credit memo requests into Oracle.
- Monitor trade-in bulletins; make sure all the required information is listed on the bulletin and the appropriate approvals have been received in order to broadcast the program.
- Process approved trade-in credits and close the case out in My Trimble Protected (MTP).
- Communicate tax credit request with both domestic and international tax departments.
- Rebate credit requests need to be processed on a monthly basis; validate the correct approval has been received before processing the transaction.
- Perform special projects in a timely manner, as requested.
- Work on testing and reviewing any acquisition that is merging into Oracle or projects within the Trimble organization.
- Understand ASC606 revenue recognition and changes that are required for Customer Claims transactions.
- Evaluating how all business units handle their transactions (either in Order Management or Service Contracts).
- Improve Customer Claims current processes and procedures by working with other departments on making tasks more automated.
- Handle credit card chargeback and credit inquiries for ecommerce transactions (non-Oracle, both domestic & international).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Four-year degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 2+ years of related experience in customer service or order management and accounting experience with a company that has significant dealer, distribution, and end user sales activities.
- Experience with a top tier Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system; Oracle (11i/R12) is preferred.
- Strong with Google Chrome, Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Office/Suite, Data Load.
- Experience with Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Computer literacy, teamwork, attention to detail, having the ability to change direction/task quickly.
- Order management experience a plus.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D