We welcome all applicants who are willing to relocate. This position is available only in our Fort Lauderdale Headquarters.
Does the idea of crafting brilliant marketing campaigns that captivate a target audience stir your heart? Does the challenge of creating qualified pipeline and improving sales conversion rates motivate you? Can you persuade customers to increase adoption and expand our share of wallet? Do you love the idea of leading a team of talented, multi-disciplinary marketing professionals?
If so, we want to meet you.
e-Builder, a Trimble Company (Nasdaq: TRMB
) is a high-growth SaaS comany that delivers project management software for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry. We want to attract a Director of Demand Generation to lead a team of marketing professionals specialized in all areas of marketing including lead generation campaigns, inbound marketing, account-based marketing, content marketing, and customer communications to sunny, South Florida!
Every day is different and will tap into your diverse skills and experience. You’ll use your creativity to create compelling campaigns targeting construction industry buyers. You’ll express your analytical skills to measure and quantify prospect behaviors and the impact that demand generation has on pipeline creation. Your attention to detail will be an asset when conducting the final reviews of whitepapers, website copy and sales tools. Your cross-functional leadership experience will help you build coalitions across the entire business to support strategic initiatives. That is just a day in the career of an exceptional Director of Demand Generation.
· Deliver opportunities that result in increased pipeline and closed won bookings for direct sales and channel sales organizations.
· Attract, hire, retain and coach a team of multi-disciplinary marketing professionals focused on producing highly effective TOFU & MOFU campaigns in a B2B setting for line of business owners.
· Create and measure MQLs, land conversions into SALs and improve production of SQLs in alignment with the Go-to-Market Strategy (GTMS).
· Serve as a player/coach on the team by digging into the details of marketing campaigns and owning responsibilities that create team success.
· Directly lead a team of marketing professionals in demand generation, digital marketing, customer communications and event management.
· Create a continuous learning marketing organization that stays abreast of emerging marketing techniques including, SEM, ABM, Inbound, Content and others.
· Serve as the marketing focal point for an entire project management software division of Trimble working cross functionally between sales, professional services, support, product management, engineering and HR.
· Develop and manage a marketing budget, monitor on-going costs, work with finance to accurately forecast costs, and negotiate vendor contracts.
· Increase customer engagement and satisfaction through a variety of methods including e-mail, notifications, newsletters, videos, user groups and events.
· Build and curate a world-class web property portfolio. Use performance data to improve website efficacy and design improvements. Monitor customer and prospect behavior patterns to improve their experience.
· Work with Product Marketing and Product Management to launch new products and releases into the target market.
· Lead and manage a multi-day customer event for 700+ construction professionals. Lead a cross-functional team to delight customers while meeting financial objectives.
Experience, Skills & Education
· Demonstrated experience in generating demand for B2B software marketed and sold to line of business prospects.
· Recent experience in directly managing a multi-disciplinary team of marketing professionals and attracting next-level talent.
· Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Journalism (MBA degree preferred)
· 10+ years of of progressively responsible marketing experience with strong knowledge of lead generation for B2B companies. This is a must.
· 5+ years of experience working in the AEC industry or project/program management space.
· Excellent listening, writing, editing and presentation skills
· Demonstrated experience in developing and leading a marketing team and external vendors
· Experience with the design, test, and execution of multi-touch lead generation campaigns under tight deadlines and production expectations
· Experience managing a marketing technology stack including applications such as Salesforce, Marketo, UberFlip, Cvent, Drift, Google Analytics, etc.
· Position is staffed in the Sunrise, FL office.
If you are looking to take your marketing career to the next level by joining a winning team, choose Trimble. Bring your leadership skills, enthusiasm and positive attitude to this career opportunity and you will launch into a new season of success and growth. It’s an exciting time at e-Builder, a Trimble Company and we are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace