Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com.
Job Description: HR Support Analyst - 1 year contract
- Administering onboarding documentation, I9 completion, and manage ADP I9 system.
- Manage Personnel File Systems, maintain personnel records, and update internal databases.
- Submit required employee information to government websites for all US new hires on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for Employment Verification, and Letters and Unemployment Claims in the US.
- Responsible for responding to and closure of all emails that come to Central Services.
- Generating and maintaining payroll reports for new hires in the US.
- Entry of new hires and contingent workers in the US in Workday.
- Assist the HRIS team with business process testing.
- Be the liaison between HR and global system users in defining standard processes and improving efficiencies.
- Up to 10% domestic travel
- 3+ years of experience, preferably working as part of a shared services team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Workday
- Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience managing global HR projects
- Able to maintain confidentiality when auditing HR systems
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D