This is a great opportunity for entry level Geography majors to join our expanding Data Team. We are looking for bright energetic people with a genuine interest in the GIS/GPS/mapping industry. Our GIS Technicians use Trimble MAPS proprietary GIS software to create, maintain, and enhance a number of transportation network database used in our products.
- BA/BS in Geography or closely related field.
- Solid understanding of spatial data concepts and mapping techniques.
- An interest in computerized mapping is desired.
- Experience with ArcView, MS Access and GPS a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills and self-motivated
- Experience using SQL a plus
Trimble MAPS is located on Route 1 in Princeton, NJ in a new office beautifully designed to support our recent and expected future growth. Princeton is conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia.
Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, ESPP, education reimbursement, and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women’s network.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D