The NetSuite Administrator will develop a sound knowledge of current corporate systems and applications, work collaboratively with our implementation partners, internal development teams, and end users (internal) to understand and document business requirements for changes, new projects, initiatives and provide excellent customer support. With excellent all round knowledge of IT they will take on a hands-on role as required, in administration and support of applications with a focus on NetSuite, HubSpot and other internal systems.
The NetSuite Administrator will assist in evolving the current technology and data platforms, as well as recommend technical solutions to support the future vision of our organization. This person will serve as a technology subject-matter expert, while working with all departments with a focus on streamlining and simplifying internal processes.
As a primary focus, the NetSuite Administrator will focus on providing excellent customer support through; creating and developing reports and dashboards that help drive business intelligence, provide training to new end users of our systems, maintain system integrity through upgrades and syncing between systems (NetSuite to HubSpot), establish and maintain proper rules and guidelines for keeping system data clean and accurate.
- Provides insight and guidance on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions, as well as when to customize.
- Troubleshoots errors and day-to-day system issues as they emerge
- Designs, configures and publishes new (and updates to) key performance Indicators (KPI's), dashboards, searches, reports, custom records, roles and permissions, menu’s, forms, lists, and fields.
- Develops and maintains workflows and processes in NetSuite to help streamline key business functions and deliverables.
- Leads and assists in the migration of data from legacy applications and other sources into NetSuite using import and mass update tools.
- Guides the development and architecture of information integrations between NetSuite and other applications, and provides customer support for existing integrations.
- Provides guidance to users for how to personalize profile preferences, portlets and dashboards.
- Assists in the creation of documentation of NetSuite processes, procedures and training material
- Works with application support staff to assist users in performing daily functions using NetSuite and other applications.
- Manages release preview and business process testing for ongoing upgrades.
- Maintains proper system access for all users and roles.
- Is primary support contact for cases that are submitted to NetSuite on behalf of users and facilitates case submittal through resolution process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience) required.
- Deep knowledge of NetSuite, HubSpot and other ERP and CRM systems (Order to cash, procure to pay, Supply Chain Management, Financials).
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods including hands-on experience in developing complex SQL queries.
- Experience in developing solutions to solve complex business needs.
- Able to efficiently and effectively manage problem solving activities either in a team format or individually.
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards using report builders and advanced search techniques.
- Ability to collaborate and listen to cross-departmental (Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Product Management etc.) needs and turn their needs into solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
Trimble MAPS is located on Route 1 in Princeton, NJ in a new office beautifully designed to support our recent and expected future growth. Princeton is conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia. Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, profit sharing, ESPP, education reimbursement, and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women’s network.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D