Title: Regional Sales Manager, US West & Canada
Location: Westminster, CO; Remote US - West
Department: Integrated Technologies (InTech)
The Integrated Technologies (InTech) division is a worldwide leading provider of high-performance positioning and orientation technologies, based on GPS and other technologies, to our OEM/System Integrator customers. Our positioning components are frequently used in autonomy applications in a multitude of different industries, such construction, agriculture, mining, airports, ports, robotics, and many more.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will ensure overall customer satisfaction from the initial contact, pilot/testing/integration phases of the product, and all aspects of day-to-day interactions with the customer. They will manage existing and capture new accounts for the western part of the US and Canada. The RSM will also create new business, identifying new opportunities by successfully positioning InTech’s products in key markets to optimize revenue. Our ideal candidate will have shown success in maintaining excellent customer relationships through a solutions-driven approach, and the ability to cultivate existing customer accounts while adding new ones.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact in the day-to-day interaction with the customer, covering all topics related to pricing, technical issues (in collaboration with the support team), operational, and others
- Personally develop, cultivate, and maintain contact with key buying influences
- Creating the sales plan to maximize revenue generation in the assigned region
- Conduct in-depth research and create growth strategies targeting potential accounts in the region
- Planning daily customer visits/interactions, generating and delivering responses to RFQ’s, product training and support (in combination with the support team)
- Prioritize daily activities to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Build awareness about InTech’s positioning solutions with new accounts
- Arrange on-site visits with prospects, either independently or with strategic internal partners, as needed
- Work closely with marketing and sales to create messaging and campaigns to create awareness with key prospects
- Prepare clear, concise, and professional presentations to prospective and existing customers
- Ability to attend and be a speaker at trade shows, conventions, meet-ups, and other industry-related events
- Work closely with product management and marketing to identify new product requirements and opportunities in the field
- Responsible for the submission and maintenance of all reports required by management
- Represent a professional company image at all times
- 6+ years of experience in sales of highly technical products to OEM accounts; preferable in the GNSS industry
- Must have demonstrable success in maintaining existing accounts, while also developing new ones
- Experience with direct sales is a must
- Ability to convey the value add and competitive advantages of highly technical products
- A dynamic individual who can be a constant liaison with new industry clients in the western US and Canada
- Verbal and written eloquence, with comfort interfacing with engineering and C-level disciplines in potential customer organizations
- Able to understand the desired application of potential clients and the applicability of GNSS as a positioning solution
- Motivated with a genuine interest in seeing the company and its clients excel
- Tenacious -- “let’s win this one and everyone”
- Imaginative and inspiration for problem-solving
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial, and transportation and logistics.
Links for Review:
Videos to Review:
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D