Trimble is recruiting for a C# developer/Software Engineer to fill an opportunity in Wiesentheid, Germany.
Trimble Inc is an international company which provides positioning solutions enabling professionals in engineering, construction, surveying, agriculture, fleet management and field service to be more productive by revolutionizing their work processes. Trimble is transforming the way work is done in these areas through the application of innovative and complete positioning solutions via GPS/GNSS, laser, optical, and inertial technologies; wireless communications; and application specific field and office software.
The Track Survey & Scanning Business Area is looking for a skilled, highly motivated software engineer with a strong C# / .NET background for our office in Wiesentheid, Germany. Industry knowledge of survey is desired, but not a requirement. We are looking for a person that is detail oriented, customer focused and a good team player.
- Research, design, develop, test and support our software solutions in the field of Railway and Surveying
- Interact with our product managers and help them to provide solutions
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree (Dipl.-Ing., BS, MS) in engineering or computer science
- At least 2 years of experience working as a developer in a C#, .NET environment
- Good mathematical background is requested
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Database, C++ and MFC experience would beneficial but not required
- Railway or survey industry knowledge or willingness to learn the industry
- Ability to work effectively within a team and on an individual basis
- English and/or German speaking
- Engaging and intellectually stimulating work
- A multi-national working environment
- Experience of a stable, industry leading, international mid-sized company
We are Trimble! We design, build, and maintain roads and buildings. We survey land and subdivide areas into cities. We improve crop yield in farms to feed and fuel cities. We track vehicles that transport goods from point A to B to support the economy and feed cities. We have solutions that meet the needs of the eco-system. This is the universe we live in and this is what we do. We transform the way the world works.