Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Maynard, MA
Kuebix is looking for an SDR for the US territories. Kuebix is a leading TMS (Transportation Management System) provider that caters to $5 million - $20 billion businesses. We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic SDR who will help identify and cultivate opportunities for the SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise sectors of the sales organization.
- Close sales of software subscriptions under $5,000 ACV.
- Qualify inbound leads, creating opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Generate meetings and qualified leads leveraging phone calls, emails, sales automation tools, and LinkedIn --- Get creative!
- Maintain a high volume of prospecting activities each day including targeted phone calls
- Develop, research, and qualify lists of prospects
- Effectively prospect into C-Level Executives in Finance, Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain, or Purchasing/Sourcing.
- Perform against both a sales quota and qualified meetings target.
- Log all customer interactions in Salesforce CRM.
- Lead by example and participate in the teambuilding of a new operation in Kuebix
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve
- Competitive, results oriented, driven to win attitude.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time effectively.
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Proven, referenceable history of goal attainment
- 6 months + experience in Business Development for a SaaS or Supply Chain company.
Kuebix (a division of Trimble) provides a Transportation Management System (TMS) that powers North America’s largest shipping community. We are transforming the transportation industry with a common TMS platform for shippers, carriers and intermediaries that enables new levels of visibility and efficiency for the entire market. By connecting all logistics stakeholders on a single platform, shippers gain unprecedented access to available capacity and competitive pricing, while brokers and carriers increase their business and gain superior asset utilization. Kuebix is a modular solution that scales to meet the needs of supply chains of every size and level of complexity. Built on the latest cloud technology, Kuebix’s connected platform simplifies ERP and other integrations, resulting in rapid onboarding and ROI.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D