Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Westminster, CO
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial, and transportation and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
Supporting the Construction Sector as well as Trimble Buildings we are looking for candidates with financial modeling and business experience.
Ideal candidates will have advanced excel skills, be good communicators and be able to handle complex financial analysis projects, understanding the underlying business drivers in any financial analysis they produce. Candidates should also have demonstrable experience in subscription software businesses. This individual will work closely with the Construction Sector management team as well as the division general managers and finance leaders.
- Prepare the financial portion of Sector QBR and board MD&A’s as well as QBR slides.
- FX impact analysis on Revenue and OPEX.
- Represent finance in business systems projects.
- Coordinate and summarize quarterly variance analysis.
- Sector Long Range Plan modeling including modeling tied to the Connect and Scale 2025 Strategy.
- Create bridges and variances to articulate movements in forecast as well as explanation of variances for key P&L line items.
- Understand and report on the impact of exchange rates on the Buildings financials.
- Create, maintain and report out (with explanations) a KPI dashboard for Buildings showing leading growth indicators.
- Be chief advocate and influencer for the use and adoption of subscription metrics.
- Build, maintain and report on using models related to the Buildings strategic initiatives around the new go-to-market (selling model), development and product portfolio.
- Represent Buildings in corp. projects such as 2 tier ERP, Domo etc.
- Stay connected with Corporate FP&A understanding deadlines, content and reporting requirements.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Lead cross functional project teams to determine root cause analysis of financial issues tied to cost. Project manage identified actions, goals and milestones.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in technology companies (preferably software and/or complex professional services)
- Solid systems experience with the ability to interrogate, analyze, consolidate and automate the reporting of information from CRM and ERP systems.
- Foundational understanding of software revenue recognition.
- Experience in a multi-currency environment.
- “Roll up the sleeves” self-starter.
- Ability to communicate clearly and forge strong relationships with multiple colleagues in multiple time zones.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D