A Senior Software Engineer is an experienced technical team member, contributing primarily to a high level and low-level designs, coding, testing, system integration, development of test cases and test harness, bug fixing, test reports, user documentation and generation of reports.
The Senior Software Engineer also provides work estimates and involves in the review of code and designs and gives constructive feedback.
Technical Skills and background
- Proficient in C# and .NET Framework
- Work experience in IoT with AWS Solution
- Proficient in MVC and Web API development
- Proficient in RDBMS
- Good experience in writing Unit tests using any mock framework
- Good understanding of OOPS, SOLID principles
- Must have a working experience of about 3 to 7 years in relevant areas.
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
Nice to have
- Exposure to .NET Core and Nuget
- Exposure to NOSQL
- Exposure to any cloud technologies
- Exposure to message queuing technologies
- Nice to have Java experience
Graduation and Certification
·B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech / M.S. in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent degree.
·Certification by Microsoft in .Net technologies can be considered.