We are seeking a talented and motivated Intermediate to Senior level .Net Software QA Engineer specializing in Test Automation to join our product development team in Chennai
The primary purpose of this role is to design and develop new automated tests to ensure and improve the quality of our growing application. You will work closely with other members of the product development team, including developers, QA, UX designer and product managers, and technical writer employing a modern Agile Methodology, to collaboratively define and build new releases of our web and mobile products from inception through to final delivery.
As a Senior QA Engineer within the Trimble PPM, you will help drive the planning, implementation and maintenance of our web-based application built on the Microsoft .NET platform and automated testing infrastructure optimized for a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
As a member of the core team, you will participate in all aspects of the development cycle and help drive communication with your peers and across team to ensure our build and automation test tools are thorough and efficient.
· Validation of requirements and verification of new features for Web, Desktop, Mobile and cloud-based architecture
· Ownership and improvement of our Automation Testing Framework
· Design, develop, and deploy new Automated UI and Web Service tests
· Create, maintain, review and execute test plans, test scripts and test code
· Execute exploratory tests on feature and bug fix testing using a combination of manual and automated testing techniques
· Ability to Identify, create, update to track software defects found during testing and review test results
· Work experience with software QA concepts and promoting best practices within our development teams to ensure quality is central
Skills & Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science. Masters preferred.
· Minimum of 3+ years QA relevant experience in manual and test automation
· Testing experience in a Windows environment and Mobile App for Android, IOS (Xamarin)
· Experience with backend and API testing and related test tools
· Substantial experience in C#, SpecFlow, Cucumber, XUnit, .NET, and BDD (behavior driven development)
· Experience working in an Agile development process and Kanban work method
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies, software development lifecycle, testing frameworks, test automation processes and fundamentals of test automation
· Experience with development and test tools (Visual Studio, MS Test, TFS, Code UI) for the creation and maintenance of automated test scripts
- A true team player who is able to work with distributed teams in a fast paced environment
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt to new technologies
- An eye to improving efficiencies and a commitment to creative problem solving skills
- Proactive and effective verbal and written communicator who can relate to both technical and non-technical teammates
- Highly detailed oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Works effectively with minimal supervision and under pressure with tight deadlines