Title: HR Specialist / Advisor
Location: London, UK
Department: Corporate Services
Reports to: HR Director
The role is a one year contract with possible renewal. We are seeking an HR Specialist to assist three offices and requires an estimated 25% travel requirement to other sites in the UK or other off site meetings.
- Work closely with managers to support changes within the business on various projects.
- Assist in the administration of all HR policies and procedures.
- Be an expert advisor to the business on HR related matters including redundancy, general employment law and employee relations (including disciplinary and grievances).
- Provide support on career coaching and T Time review discussions.
- Coach and advise managers on all aspects of performance management, including performance improvement plans.
- Provide interview support and coaching and training on recruitment and selection.
- Update and maintain HR information systems, such as Workday.
- Be responsible for ensuring employee data changes are followed through on the relevant systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- CIPD qualification desirable; education to degree level desirable
- Ideally you will have some experience gained in a multi-site, matrixed environment
- In depth understanding of employment law and restructuring
- Strong change management skills and experience
- Excellent commercial awareness and understanding
- Experience of working in and recruiting for a multicultural / multilingual environment is desirable
Specific Skills required:
- Able to coach managers and provide sound HR advice in line with policy and legislation
- High level of competence with MS Office including MS Word and Excel
- High level of competence and experience with HR systems
- Able to push back when required
- Current and up to date working knowledge of employment law
- Able to set out required processes and checklists where appropriate
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, to professionally deal with employees' personal details
- Able to prioritise, plan and organise workload and is able to push back or escalate where required
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D