· Responsible for channel partner management, including precise forecast of distributors weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue to ensure they could achieve the target;
· Responsible for using internal booking system and salesforce to manage resellers’ deal registration conflicts;
· Support key account sales by leveraging systems such as smartflow, mark monitor to provide accurate sales intelligence resource;
· Able to convey work closely with the internal team and outsourced LC vendors + distributors and resellers;
· Able to travel throughout sales territory.
Ideal candidate is passionate about using and evangelizing SketchUp. Must be self-motivated familiar with professional 3D design tools and technologies. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
• 3-5+ years relevant experience
• High level of experience with SketchUp Pro.
• Familiar with BIM, established SketchUp workflows within AEC and other design fields.
• Ability to learn new products quickly
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to listen to customer issues and master and understanding of customer workflows
• A BSc or BA in a related field is strongly preferred