Trimble is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our dynamic team in Singapore.
Trimble employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Support the key customer lifecycle for an assigned number of direct accounts, working along with the account manager. You will need to build relationships with the end-users and regularly engage by presenting product roadmaps and executive briefings, managing escalations, and conducting regular status calls.
- Learn and become an expert in Trimble Architecture & Design as customers trusted advisor.
- Strategize and identify new use cases within existing accounts or new accounts. Find areas where A&D can provide the most business value that will drive subscription renewals, and potential to bring along other Trimble offerings through a bigger BIM collaboration platform.
- Engage with the product team to drive customer requests and influence our roadmap.
- Liaise closely with the technical support team and other core A&D teams to ensure that customer requests and escalations are resolved.
- Achieve customer satisfaction, expansions, upsells, and new opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Assist in developing champions and generate customer references for the marketing team, creating used cases that could further assist sales.
- Support the channel partners as their technical go to person or their point of contacts.
- Speak in events/seminars/conferences advocating on Trimble offerings.
- Provide trainings to channel partners as when required.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in either Architecture/Engineering/Construction or equivalent
- More than 5 years of relevant experience working for architecture firm
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity (this is a must) with CAD software products in AEC (Architecture-Engineering-Construction). SketchUp knowledge is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of BIM workflow
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong understanding of market dynamics for related CAD software products.
If you want to join our team, send your application and résumé with a salary request via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.