Intelligent Construction Tools llc (ICT), a Joint Venture between Hilti and Trimble, is recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to fill an opportunity in Pune, India.
Seeking a strong HR Leader for both strategic and day-to-day HR responsibilities including: employee relations, training, and organizational development, performance management, benefits, labor relations, and HR system administration. The incumbent provides responsive support and advisory function and acts as an integral business partner with operating division management.
- Provide Human Resource support to the divisions and ensuring the Human Resources delivery is fully aligned to a business goal
- Lead and leverage HR processes (incl. Staffing, Benefits, Performance Management, Compensation/Reward Management, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement & Communication, Onboarding, and Intern and Non-Staff Recruitment)
- Monitor the employee’s performance appraisal, job evaluation, development and to conduct exit, grievance interviews with related employees
- Provide coaching to employees regarding employee relations issues
- Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner.
- Handle a combination of strategic and hands-on tasks, build trust, confidence with key employees and managers: works closely with the parent companies (Hilti and Trimble) to develop talents cross organization
- Contribute to the business strategy by assisting divisions to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Drives significant coordination and cross-referencing across the matrixed organization (locations/countries) for all major HR processes..
- Actively contributes as a Coach to the line managers to execute the talent management function.
- Contribute to keep ICT a great place to work by continuously improving the work environment and culture; Drive recognition & appreciation culture
- Create an environment of positive employee relations, keeps confidentiality, establishes trust and credibility, seen by employees as approachable and fair, balances business needs with employee needs, and spends significant time interfacing directly with employees/client base
- Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of all employment-related legislation; and assists with relocation arrangements for temporary or fixed assignments.
- Identifies the need for training and development programs and presents or arranges for the necessary training and development programs.
- Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the functions
- Responds to employee relations’ issues. Conducts investigations, documents findings, and analyzes and recommends appropriate action.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/management or related field. Professional certification a plus, with 7 to 10 years in increasingly more responsible HR roles. High tech experience preferred.
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others in a global, matrix organization structure. Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Strong employee relations and management partnering skills. Strong project management and high analytical capabilities with proven ability to deliver results. Knowledge of the local statutory requirements.
- Experience of performance management and working within defined policies and procedure
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise life-cycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Established in 2011, Intelligent Construction Tools llc (ICT), is a Joint Venture between Hilti and Trimble that aims at delivering breakthrough innovation in hardware and software development. Our employees can be found across three continents and represent the diversity championed by both Hilti and Trimble. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at ICT for exceptional people to grow within the Joint Venture or at taking up a global role at one of our parent companies. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success!
Our Software division, based in Pune, India, aims to deliver break-through technology applications in the domains of mobile, connected internet, and customer data analytics for B2B customers. It is an exciting fast pace evolving environment where clear focus, creativity, agile delivery and proactive stakeholder engagement is key to success.