Title: UI / UX Designer
Location: Londrina (Virtual for now)
Department: Trimble Transportation
Trimble is looking for a UI/UX Designer for their Core Product Development team in Londrina. In this role, you will do research and design for web-based, desktop, and mobile applications. You will be exposed to a number of applications and design challenges, working with stakeholders and development teams across the globe of Trimble Transportation & Logistics.
Measures of Success:
- Conduct research, compiling insights, developing information architecture, creating High and low-fidelity wireframes/ mockups.
- Follow the entire discovery-concept-design-support UX process.
- Write extended UX workflows and document UI details.
- Participate in UX team meetings and learn about other projects.
- You have to support and work in hand with all stakeholders, Product Owners, development team and Quality Team.
- You are a member of an Agile development team and participate in the planning and execution of work items.
- You appreciate assistance from others when needed, but are also willing to provide it back to them.
- You will report to the Software Development Manager.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Tools: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Zeplin
- Experience with HTML5, CCS3, is a plus
- Good knowledge of Google Material Design
- Ability to acquire and adopt to new technologies as per the requirement
- An eagerness to learn how users think, act and use our software
- Attention and love for pixel-perfect detailing
- Willingness to contribute your own creativity and originality
- Strong experience in UI design & usability
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Written English skills.
- Passion and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, Ability to work well in a small team with good communication skills.
- You are a strong team player but are able to work independently
- You are dedicated to delivering high quality and performance solutions
- You are eager to learn new things, you take ownership and want to get things done
The Trimble Transportation division exists to make the roads safer, greener and better for everyone. Our employees bring this to life through imagination, teamwork and a true passion to disrupt the status quo and drive the future of the industry. By using innovative thinking and technology, we create software solutions that protect fleet drivers and the people out on the road. We share a relentless ambition to find new ways to improve a fleet’s bottom line, while making the world a greener place. Join some of the most brilliant minds in the transportation field, working together to make a difference for our customers and the communities we serve.