EMEA Enterprise Account Manager (m/f/x)
Location: Eschborn or Raunheim near Frankfurt am Main or completely home office
Trimble Inc. a public company focused on positioning, laser, optical and inertial technologies as well as buildings and infrastructure hardware, software and services, is an exciting, entrepreneurial company with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. A key business and division within Trimble is SketchUp (Architecture & Design Division).
SketchUp is one of the most popular 3D modeling and design tools in the world. Today, hundreds of thousands of architects, engineers, contractors, woodworkers, artists, and other creatives use SketchUp Pro, LayOut and the 3D Warehouse to design transit centers, treehouses and everything in between.
As the Enterprise Account Manager, you’ll be growing the large business segment for the Trimble Architecture and Design segment in EMEA. The Enterprise Account Manager sells Enterprise Licensing for SketchUp and other products to large companies in an assigned EMEA territory. You’ll drive new and renewal account sales, develop a pipeline, forecast revenue, and manage the sales process for direct sales in an assigned region for Trimble SketchUp.
- Develop sales pipelines with deal-level visibility
- Forecast revenue accurately for SketchUp and Trimble’s A&D products
- Close direct contracts in assigned territory to achieve revenue goals
- Achieve bookings quotas based on individual goals
- Be a sales expert, develop individual sales skills
- Improve sales processes as part of a larger decision making team
- Work with Marketing to maximize lead generation and sales campaigns
- Work with Sales Operations and other Sales groups within the Trimble’s A&D division
Skills & Experience Required:
- B.S. or equivalent in an AEC discipline, business, or engineering
- 5+ Years in sales experience
- Ability to communicate with executives in an articulate and professional manner
- Expert at Solution Selling
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, or equivalent
- Experience with selling subscription-based software would be beneficial
- Proven track record of selling to the top companies in EMEA
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms
- Experience with SketchUp is a bonus
- German and English skills required
Cover letters are optional, but we’d love to hear why you’re interested in this position.