Trimble is recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) to fill an opportunity in Hannover, Germany.
Regional Sales Manager is a key member of a high-performing sales team growing the business of Trimble Advanced Positioning (TAP) in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia, and CIS.
Regional Sales Manager engages directly with end customers, OEMs and manages the distribution channel to drive performance against Trimble benchmarks for selling the AXIO-NET based product portfolios. In addition to leveraging the existing sales channels, the role is also responsible for establishing new paths to market for the AXIO-NET based services. The role will report to the Continental Sales Manager EMEA but will work independently within an assigned geographical region with business development and sales growth responsibility. The role will be based in Hannover, Germany.
Regional Sales Manager is accountable for the development and execution of sales plans and the achievement of sales goals within an assigned region in EMEA. Critical factors to ensure success are intensive business development, lead follow-up, cross-selling, outside sales calling and customer service.
- Intensive business development and sales growth
- Drive business growth with existing customers
- Manage and report the sales pipeline and provide a regular business outlook
- Identify new market segments, applications, and paths for growth
- Manage and develop the assigned region with a high level of independence
- Keep efforts focused to achieve growth and assigned goals
Skills & Characteristics
- Experienced, high-performing professional with a passion for business
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Turn challenges into opportunities think positively and solution-driven
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, forceful
- ‘Work hard – Play hard’ attitude
- Customer travel is required from time to time
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages are of advantage
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science degree, geodesy, marketing & sales or related field
- Keen interest in innovative technology, i.e. SaaS, IoT, GNSS
- Capable of effectively interacting at all levels in a corporate organization
- Ability to build long term, professional relationships
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Those who successfully lead others to meet our objectives are vital to our organization. Leadership at Trimble is much more than simply exercising assigned authority; we expect our leaders to embrace a mission-focused leadership style, by continually adapting to circumstances while not losing sight of the end goal; demonstrating the strength of character, intellect and the ability to convert ideas to reality.