Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Victor, NY
Trimble is seeking a Manufacturing Test/Inspection Technician to fill an opportunity in Victor, NY.
Trimble Water is a leading provider of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for monitoring Water and Wastewater networks to protect public health and the environment. With our Telog portfolio of Smart Water solutions, we continue to be pioneers of IoT technology in the Water industry.
- Perform a series of tests, on products manufactured by Telog, to ensure functionality. This includes cables, power supplies, circuit boards and data recording systems.
- Recording and completing test data forms.
- In-process and Final Inspection prior to products shipping.
- Test for modem functionality on Telog systems.
- Trouble shoot to determine the issue when systems or boards do not pass the factory specified requirements.
A successful candidate should be a quick learner and possess good communication skills, general knowledge of computers, and a high school diploma. This individual should be mechanically inclined with some electronic experience. Training will be provided for the testing procedures required for this position.
Knowledge of volt and amp meters, as well as soldering skills, is a plus.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D