Trimble is recruiting for a Network Engineer to fill an opportunity in Norcross, GA.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Beena Vision – A Trimble Entity is the leading manufacturer of vision-based automatic wayside inspection systems for the railroad industry. Beena Vision has pioneered and developed a number of innovative products using sophisticated machine vision and non-contact measurement technologies.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
This position will primarily install, test, and configure indoor/outdoor server rack assemblies. Within this manufacturing area, the position will also work to optimize manufacturing processes and create assembly and test procedures.
• Assemble, test, configure and optimize hardware and software systems in a manufacturing environment.
• Troubleshoot network hardware
• Develop and maintain standard configurations, procedures and guidelines
• Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations
• BS in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Network Technology or related field
• The ability to execute manual tasks and lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to operate effectively in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• CCNA/CCNP certifications or equivalent experience a plus
• Prior Linux and Windows server experience preferred
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D