We are recruiting for a contract-to-hire HR Administrator position to work closely with our Trimble Netherlands employees.
What does your job look like as an HR Administrator?
You will be one of the primary contacts for our 160 Netherlands based employees and managers. You will work at our location in Bodegraven and also visit our office in Eersel on a regular basis in order to build relationships with employees and managers at both sites. You will be responsible for a variety of recurring tasks that must be completed in a timely and efficient manner to maintain effective country-based HR operations. You will also liaison with the global HR team to align processes with global HR standards. You will partner closely with Dutch managers on interpreting HR policies and supporting them in completing a variety of HR activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain employee records through accurate data entry and processing in the HR system. Data may include personal, benefit, pay, employment, or other personnel action or event.
- Monitors, troubleshoots and resolves HR systems process issues to keep transactions moving through the established approval process in an efficient manner.
- Interfaces with finance and payroll vendors to ensure employee data is current.
- Stay current on changes in employment laws and processes in order to update regional HR policies as needed.
- Assist with creating job requisitions and monitoring talent acquisition workflows.
- Partner with managers to ensure proper onboarding of new employees during their first months.
- Ensure proper alignment of HR Administration with regards to terms and conditions of employment, training, and courses, leave arrangements, absenteeism and health and safety at work and company cars.
- Record personnel, salary and/or contractual changes and ensure the HR and salary administration can be processed correctly by the Head of Administration.
- Work closely with the recruitment and finance departments on data projects.
- Build strong relationships with internal clients.
Who are you?
As a member of the Trimble HR team, you are passionate about creating a positive employee experience. You are reliable and effective at multitasking. You maintain strong interpersonal relationships and also can advise internal clients. You have above average verbal and written communication skills.
You have at least a completed HBO education in the direction of HRM / P&O and have at least 2 years of work experience in a similar HR position. Experience working in an international environment is an advantage. You speak and write fluently in both English and Dutch. You have knowledge of and experience with labor law, absenteeism and know how to structure and optimize processes.
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- An entrepreneurial work environment;
- 28 days off per year;
- Pension accrual;
- Possibility to participate in the Trimble Employee Stock Purchase Plan;
- Flexible working hours.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Let's get to know each other. Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com to Tim Blok. We will respond as quickly as possible regarding the status of your application.