e-Builder’s record growth is fueling the need to expand our marketing organization by offering an exciting career opportunity in Product Marketing. If you are an Architecture, Engineering or Construction (AEC) professional looking to join the fast-paced world of cloud-based software, this opportunity is for you! Ideal candidates will come from the AEC industry having served roles in either marketing, business development, project management or project controls.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Director, the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for creating and maintaining the external positioning for the Owner market’s leading solution e-Builder Enterprise™ within the Project & Program Management division of Trimble (Nasdaq: TRMB). The top priority is to understand the markets we serve, the problems we solve and what makes us unique. By listening to our markets (i.e., customer/prospect visits, market research, win/loss analysis, and customer feedback), the PMM will use the intelligence they gain to optimally position, package, price, promote and enable our sales channel to deliver revenue objectives and accelerate sales cycles. You will develop and execute the go-to-market strategy to drive demand and maximize customer acquisition/retention.
- Enable the Demand Generation team with effective messaging and campaign support to help the team achieve top of funnel targets.
- Enable the sales and partner organizations with effective sales tools to accelerate middle and bottom of funnel movement.
- Work closely with the sales and partner teams to position. Package and price our solutions appropriately for their intended markets and buyer personas.
- Work closely with Product Management to align messaging, positioning and value propositions to lead product launches.
- Discover and validate market problems (for both existing and future customers) through on-site interviews with prospects and customers.
- Serve as an industry thought leader in the marketplace by speaking at conferences and authoring content.
- Own the development of the go-to-market strategy for new customer acquisition and existing customer retention programs.
- Measure marketing and sales effectiveness and continuously improve marketing programs.
- Define and size market segments and buyer personas within those segments.
- Manage our competitive landscape positioning, sales tools, and monitor competitive activity.
- Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry marketing.
- Business-to-business product marketing/management in a SaaS business.
- Working knowledge of project management or project controls from the perspective of architects, engineers, contractors, and owners.
- Proven track record of public speaking.
- Proven results in supporting marketing campaigns and delivering sales enablement.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 40% as required.
- Pragmatic Marketing™ certification is a major plus.
- Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a plus.
- Position is based in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, FL. We are willing to consider remote employment for the right candidate experienced with working in remote offices.
If you can accomplish the above, then you have what it takes to be a successful Product Marketing Manager here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace