Title: Cloud Security Architect
Location: Westminster, CO
Department: Trimble Cloud
Reports To: Corporate Cyber Security Director
The Trimble Cloud Platform team builds core platform services such as data storage, authentication, authorization, and data processing that are used by Trimble and Trimble partners in the Buildings, Construction, Transportation, Agriculture, and Geospatial industries. Our cloud services allow Trimble businesses to efficiently build applications and connect content throughout its lifecycle.
We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Cloud Security Architect to join the Trimble Cloud Platform team. While you will primarily focus on security oversight of the Trimble Cloud Platform, you will also be a visible member of our enterprise-wide security architecture team. And you will help us advance cyber security requirements and processes across product cloud hosting environments. The role requires someone who can use their initiative and work well independently as well as part of a global team.
Trimble is recruiting a Cloud Security Architect to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO.
- Perform security architecture reviews of existing and next gen SaaS and IoT products.
- Work alongside software development teams, site reliability engineers and operational teams to ensure Trimble Cloud Platform has the appropriate security controls and security processes in place and operates effectively.
- Formulate and distribute frameworks, best practices and design patterns to apply across Trimble’s wider product development teams
- Lead the selection of tooling to perform security analysis against cloud platforms and software development processes.
- Developing and auditing security policy for certifications like ISO27k1 and CSA STAR
- Evaluating potential service integrations for security implications
- Executing automated penetration test tooling and interpreting results
- Keeping up to date with latest CVE lists and planning for remediation
- Coordinating response to security incidents and denial of service attacks
- Scanning and interpreting security compliance results from tools like AWS Config, Tenable, and Shodan
Required Skills and Experience
- 4 years experience in a security architecture role
- 2 years experience and deep understanding of cloud security (AWS, Azure & GCP)
- Deep understanding of DevOps, automation and orchestration
- Exposure and understanding of IoT security, especially network transport and back end processing of IoT workloads
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Security certifications (CISSP, CEH, GSEC, GCIA…)
- Technical cyber security experience in a large software company
- Bachelor degree in information assurance, computer science or management of information systems.
Note: Only applicants who are legally entitled to work in the USA will be considered.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning,modelling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability.
From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.