Title: Technical Trainer
Company: Trimble Oil and Gas Services
Department: Professional Services
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The TTM Technical Trainer provides training for customers who have purchased a Trimble Transportation Mobility (TTM) product or service. The training includes hardware, software and web portal training for multiple TTM products and services. The TTM Technical Trainer conducts training on-site for customers as well as via webex.
75% of the time
- Engage with the Sales team and / or Project Manager to understand the customer’s training needs and stakeholders.
- Develop the training agenda and modify any content as required to meet the customer’s needs.
- Conduct pre-training calls with the customer to set agenda, schedules and expectations.
- Deliver Webex training sessions.
- Complete post-training documentation.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert as it relates to implementing our solution into a customer’s operations.
- Work with the Product Owner to develop training for any additional products and / or features that are on the roadmap.
- Work closely with the TTM Training Team to align best practices and processes across TTM.
25% of the time
- Conduct training at customer sites for TTM products and services.
- Help customers understand how to achieve ROI from the TTM system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technology related field.
- Demonstrated verbal and written presentation skills with a wide range of audiences.
- Experience training customer and / or internal resources.
- Displays comfort learning new products and generating training documentation.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and within a team.
- Experience working in telematics or a mobile communication field.
- Familiar with the Energy and / or Transportation Industry.
There is some travel required, as described above, within Canada. The role will report into the Trimble Oil and Gas Operations department with a dotted line to the TTM Training department in Minnetonka, MN
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D