Title: Sales Representative
Location: Portland, OR
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com.
We are hiring high-energy sales professionals with strong sales skills, sound business acumen, and strong technical aptitude to join the Inside sales team.
The Sale Representative is responsible for managing their own pipeline of Viewpoint opportunities and driving them to close. You will receive incoming leads from the Sales Development Reps and will be responsible for prospecting for new opportunities on your own to keep your funnel full. As an inside sales rep you will lead the customers through their buying process. You will leverage technical sales reps and regularly scheduled webinars to demonstrate how Viewpoint can address the issues you have discovered in the customers’ processes.
- Responsible for prospecting and hunting to find new business
- Responsible for pipeline management
- Drive a large number of deals to close each month
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their business needs
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest.
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide feedback and improve future outbound campaigns.
- Achieve quarterly goals and yearly quotas to drive aggressive sales growth
- Assist with renewal clients
- Use Salesforce.com to document opportunities and activities
- BA/BS degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience selling software to small, medium and or large corporations.
- General business knowledge and understanding of accounting and project management principles and practices.
- Self-starter, high energy, aggressive and results oriented
- 2-5 Years of software SAAS sales experience
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior inside sales/office-based sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Viewpoint Construction Software, a division of Trimble Inc., is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D