Trimble is recruiting for an EDI Administration Specialist to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO.
The EDI Administration Specialist works closely with strategic Trimble accounts as well as Trimble dealers, RSM’s (Regional Sales Managers) and internal departments to process, expedite and monitor EDI and online orders, quotes, purchase orders, customer inquiries, and support requests.
- EDI transaction support to include investigation and resolution of EDI transaction issues, timely monitoring of EDI errors, maintain and update all EDI related documentation on shipper specifications
- EDI process improvement initiative and new customer integration project team participation
- Processing a high volume of transactions, including on-line store orders, manual orders, expediting, price confirmation, with proficiency and accuracy while enforcing all applicable financial compliance policies.
- Communicate, interact, and collaborate with other functions (Sales, business areas, Credit, cross-functional teams) via written and verbal means as well as in-person wherever applicable, to expedite the resolution of requests and/or escalations.
- Responsible for managing on-line store order generation and training, order entry, expediting, price confirmation, product information and general troubleshooting for customers and resellers.
- Consistently enhance customer experience through the highest service - delivery of accuracy by meeting 98% average quality and timelines and adhering to process service levels
- Responsible for support of designated sales return authorizations, defective product returns, and mis-shipments.
- Update and create special process requirements on shared data applications and drive process improvement initiatives.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A proven track record in order management including EDI and customer service, preferably in a multi-national public company required.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to learn quickly, multitask and work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have experience in providing high-quality administrative support including written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates should be proficient in the use of databases, support tools, and the Google software suite. Experience with Oracle is highly preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, require sound judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations, and be proactive with strong attention to detail. Must have an internal drive for customer service, provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers and excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Technical ability required to trouble-shoot, consult, and resolve/escalate Trimble Internet Store and internal software application questions.
- Candidates should be flexible to work non-standard hours; regular attendance and punctuality are essential.
- Candidate must possess above-average analytical, comprehension, and problem-solving skills. Intermediate technical ability required. Project management or process implementation experience a plus.
- The successful candidate should have a Bachelor's degree, and a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in order management or contract administration, preferably in a multi-national public company.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D