Job Title: Cyber Security Risk Analyst
Location: Westminster, Colorado
Department: Corporate IS
Reports To: Cyber Security Director
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
You are a self-motivated and versatile Cyber Security Risk Analyst to join the global Trimble Cyber Security Team, which is responsible for securing Trimble’s product and enterprise systems. You will be a visible member of our governance, risk and compliance team (GRC) and will help us advance technical risk management processes across the entire enterprise.
The role requires someone who can use their initiative and work well independently as well as part of a global team.
- Establish risk management process to support 3rd party relationships, acquisitions, divestitures, enterprise infrastructure and product development .
- Lead the creation of standardized tooling to support risk management processes across a wide array of technologies and infrastructures
- Operate risk management processes to ensure business risk posture is properly calculated and managed.
- Lead the creation of dashboards that will demonstrate the risk posture of each business and drive actions to reduce and manage technical risks.
- Be able to understand and communicate technical risks to a broad set of stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4 years experience in a risk management role, information security role or systems engineer/administrator.
- Deep understanding of risk management processes and treatments.
- Experience with 3rd party relationships (data sharing, network connectivity, and SaaS platforms)
- Enterprise IT knowledge (networking, cloud computing, software development)
- Some hands-on experience with GRC tools
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Security certifications (CISSP, CEH, GSEC, GCIA…)
- Technical cyber security experience in a software development company
- Bachelor's degree in information assurance, computer science or management of information systems.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability.
From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D