Trimble is a leading provider of advanced location-based solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability. The Company integrates its positioning expertise in GPS, laser, optical and inertial technologies with application software, wireless communications, and services to provide complete commercial solutions. Trimble serves a variety of industries including agriculture, engineering and construction, transportation and wireless communications infrastructure. The Company's portfolio of over 1,000 patents is the basis for the broadest positioning solutions portfolio in the industry.
Are you currently a successful Senior Inside Sales Account Executive selling software solutions into general contractors or construction services firms and looking to take the next step in your career? Can you build a new-logo pipeline and then successfully lead those deals to close? Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, the qualified candidate will manage the ‘New Business Accounts” sales opportunities of the Trimble PPM Division in the assigned territory. This candidate must have Solution Sales experience and is responsible for selling both software and services to our target customers. To succeed, the RSM will actively seek to build the business by working with the Key Accounts in the territory to generate new business within the owned accounts. The core objective of the position is to sell and cross-sell the ProjectSight Solution and increase sales bookings thereby meeting the annual sales target of the company.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree required, Engineering or Construction Management Degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience selling large project or contractor experience a plus
- 5+ years in technology Sales with a proven track record of selling large deals to maximize revenue
- Strong phone presence and experience building a territory pipeline through a strategic hunters approach.
- Ability to assist in generating new customers bookings through qualifying, presenting and assisting in the closing of Trimble PPM solution sales
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation, and strong independent work ethic. Proven ability to take direction and work independently to achieve market goals
- Ability to collaborate both virtually and in person with the Trimble PPM team and other departments in the company
- Working knowledge of Design thru Construction process and basic familiarity with industry tools such as project control or contractor field and budgeting solutions
- Must have experience selling software solutions into general contractors or construction services firms
- Ability and willingness to travel is required.
Competencies you must have or develop to be successful in this role, working with the senior management to support:
- Marketing – work closely with corporate teams to ensure proper investment and representation in local markets. Suggest any modifications to presentations, targets, scripts or demonstrations that allow sales team to become more effective.
- Product Development and Management – work closely with key managers from the Product Development team to ensure that experiences in the marketplace are understood and requirements for new or enhanced functionality are planned.
- Corporate – work closely with the executive team to make sure that bookings goals are achieved through territory activity, opportunity creation and forecasting.
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Regional Sales Manager, Trimble PPM Division here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace