Job Summary - UI/UX Designer
Trimble is looking for a UI/UX Designer for their Core Product Development team in Chennai. In this role, you will do research and design for web-based, desktop, and mobile applications. You will be exposed to a number of applications and design challenges, working with stakeholders and development teams across the globe of Trimble Transport & Logistics - EU.
Measures of Success:
- Conduct research, compiling insights, developing information architecture, creating High and low-fidelity wireframes/ mockups.
- Follow the entire discovery-concept-design-support UX process
- Write extended UX workflows and document UI details
- Participate in UX team meetings and learn about other projects
- You have to support and work in hand with all stakeholders, Product Owners, development team and Quality Team.
- You are a member of an agile development team and participate in the planning and execution of work items.
- You communicate about the work you are doing and the obstacles you encounter.
- You appreciate assistance from others when needed, but are also willing to provide it back to them.
- You report to the Software Development Manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Tools: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Zeplin
- Experience with HTML5, CCS 3, is a plus
- Good knowledge of Google Material Design
- Ability to acquire and adopt to new technologies as per the requirement
- An eagerness to learn how users think, act and use our software
- Attention and love for pixel-perfect detailing
- Willingness to contribute your own creativity and originality
- Strong experience in UI design & usability
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, Ability to work well in a small team with good communication skills.
- You are a strong team player but are able to work independently
- You are dedicated to delivering high quality and performance solutions
- You are eager to learn new things, you take ownership and want to get things done