Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Westminster, CO
Department: Human Resources
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial, and transportation and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
Trimble is seeking an HR Generalist in our Westminster, Colorado location. The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the HR Business Partners in support of designated HR initiatives. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: onboarding and exits, talent related reporting and tracking, program management of HR initiatives, employee relations, and performance management.
- Provides first tier HR support for a variety of employee issues including employee onboarding, employee exits, internal employee programs, policies, and pay related topics.
- Supports employee relations issues and corrective action in collaboration with HR Business Partners.
- Participate in the development of HR objectives, including metrics and standard reports for ongoing talent requirements.
- Partners with Global Mobility Manager and HR Business Partners to act as immigration liaison.
- Responsible for updating HRIS records.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years HR experience or related functions.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Effective written and oral skills.
- Project management and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrates strong initiative, follow-through and sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential issues objectively.
- Ability to research and analyze data.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D