Are you anxious to work for a company that values and recognizes that a well-executed sales strategy will lead to the transformational growth and success of a business? If so, read on! The Inside Sales – Account Executive is an integral part of the Trimble PPM sales team who is responsible for executing specific sales strategies to build brand awareness and acquire new customers. You will be instrumental in expanding our market share and ensuring our continued 40% annual revenue growth.
Founded in 1995 and based in Plantation, Florida, e-Builder is an award-winning provider of cloud-based construction management software. Some of the most prestigious contractor organizations worldwide use ProjectSight to improve construction outcomes. As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work, and for our CEO to be named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
The Inside Sales – Account Executive is responsible for identifying and engaging decision makers in our target market accounts and uncovering opportunities for the use of our ProjectSight Contractor software.
In your first year your goals will include:
- Learning the Trimble PPM sales process, become a ProjectSight demo expert and close business
- Meeting your sales activity KPI’s and activity metrics
- Developing a pipeline of opportunities within your assigned account territory
- Meeting the sales quota in the territory by increasing sales into new accounts
- Working closely with the leadership to increase your knowledge, skills, and focus on Trimble PPM product sales
- Working closely with the Trimble Buildings PPM team to communicate our message to the market and to communicate market feedback to our team
- 2+ years phone sales experience, including creating opportunities, demoing product and closing deals.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Must be self-motivated with a desire to compete, achieve results, and win.
- Professional demeanor and phone voice tonality
- Aptitude to learn quickly and grow professionally
- Thrive is a fast paced, high energy phone sales environment
- Good active listener and articulate communicator
- Ability to uncover prospect needs and properly qualify accounts
- Use bond and rapport to develop consultative relationships with executives over the phone
If you can accomplish the above, then you have what it takes to be a successful Inside Sales – Account Executive here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace