We welcome all applicants who are willing to relocate. This position is available only in our Fort Lauderdale Headquarters.
Do you want to either change or begin a sales career in the software industry with the potential to consistently earn a six-figure income in your career? Are you driven, competitive, coachable, willing to learn how to be successful, take direction and apply what you are taught? Are you a talented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, thinks outside the box, and believes delivering superior product and service is the status quo? Then e-Builder is the place for you!
At e-Builder, we have developed a 3-4-year career track program taking you from a Business Development Representative (BDR), teaching you the basics of prospecting, building rapport / interest and value to eventually creating a well-executed sales strategy and closing six figure dollar contracts either as an Account Manager (AM) working with existing customers or creating new business customers as an Outside Sales Executive (OSE).
The Business Development position is an integral part of the e-Builder sales team who is responsible for executing specific sales strategies to build brand awareness and acquire new prospects. You will be instrumental in expanding our market share and ensuring our continued 40% annual revenue growth.
The Business Development position is responsible for identifying and engaging decision makers in our target market accounts and uncovering opportunities for the use of our e-Builder software through targeted account lists, asking for referrals and online research.
You will have direct impact on e-Builder’s success by qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline. Candidates will be responsible for achieving quota of leads developed and driving pipeline growth and sales results.
Founded in 1995 and based in Plantation, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the “who’s, who” in all our vertical markets: Facebook, CalTech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority – to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
In your first year your “on-going and standard” goals as a Business Development Representative will include:
- Executing the e-Builder Opportunity Creation Playbook flawlessly by:
- Knowing your territory
- Reaching your prospects
- Getting opportunities
- Daily contact with potential clients through cold calls and emails and other marketing methods
- Generate leads by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead management in an effort to qualify potential prospects. We provide lists of Targeted Accounts, leads from marketing campaigns you initiate and other sources
- Maintain daily call activity of 80 to 100 calls per day to reach buyers, influencers, or decision makers to consider e-Builder SaaS software
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects and Outside Sales Executives
- Create a minimum of 1 qualified opportunity per business day
- Utilize selling skills and tactics, ask strong discovery questions, highlight pains for prospects that they were not aware even existed
- Accurately log, track and maintain customer contact and records in our Salesforce CRM
- Generate reports as required regarding lead qualifying activity
- Meet your monthly quota and activity metrics
- Develop and build a knowledge base of the construction industry, trends and competitive environment
- Attend team meeting and all trainings
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Perform other duties as requested by management
In year two, advance to a Senior Business Development Representative, upon hitting productivity goals as a BDR, which leads to increased earnings. In addition to your “on-going and standard” goals, your training and goals will include:
- Consistently hit your monthly, quarterly and annual quota and activity metrics
- Face time with clients and prospects
- Training from Account Managers and outside Sales Executives on successful sales techniques, territory and pipeline management
- Participate in trade shows and other sales/marketing events
In year three, advance to a Senior Business Development Executive, upon hitting increased productivity goals and continue to increase your earnings, you will continue your “on-going and standard goals, and you will begin advanced sales training to include:
- Working directly with and get mentoring from a senior sales representative (AMs and/or OSEs) to determine your future career path. Discuss and be involved in strategies around product demonstrations, in-depth discovery and pain questioning, rapport building, RFI & RFP responses, pricing and negotiating, and other aspects of closing the deal to implementation of the software and future add on sales
- Must be self-motivated with a desire to compete, achieve results, and win
- Must become comfortable with cold calling
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and consistently achieving, exceeding them.
- Professional demeanor and phone voice tonality
- Aptitude to learn quickly, apply your learning and grow professionally
- Thrive in a fast paced, high energy phone sales environment
- Active listener and articulate communicator
- Ability to uncover prospect needs and properly qualify accounts
- Use bond and rapport to develop consultative relationships with executives over the phone
- Highly organized with superb time management skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Knowledge of (prior use preferred) of; MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), Salesforce
- 1+ years of prior phone sales experience (preferred)
- 4-year college degree (preferred) in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Inside Sales - Business Development Representative here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace