Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Trimble is recruiting for a temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO. Trimble is seeking an energetic multitasker that can juggle responsibilities, innovate solutions and offer top notch customer support– from interview scheduling, ATS administration, job board postings, reference checks, candidate management and beyond. Seeking someone that is tech-savvy and people-skilled enough to collaborate well with all employees and HR across the company. If you are disciplined, well-organized, service-oriented and fast thinking, this is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience within HR with a focus on talent acquisition.
- Provide support to daily recruiting functions, professionals, and business
- Assist with all phases of the recruiting process: creating job requisitions, compiling and posting job openings on major on-line job boards, niche job sites and social media platforms, candidate correspondence, interview set-up, etc.
- Manage team’s calendar and schedule phone calls and interviews for recruiters, hiring managers and business leaders in various geographic locations
- Conduct research to create databases of qualified applicants for open positions
- Conduct internet research on similar companies for competitive data on branding
- Other special projects/duties as assigned
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience supporting Talent Acquisition and/or HR functions.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience a must. Preferred experience with Workday Recruiting
- You’re a people person with strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion for recruiting or human resources is essential
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with little to no supervision
- Self-starting, innovative thinker who can provide team with suggestions and recommendations for process improvement
- Must have strong analytical, communication and Microsoft Office skills.
- Internet research and social media skills are a plus.
We are Trimble! We design, build, and maintain roads and buildings. We survey land and subdivide areas into cities. We improve crop yield in farms to feed and fuel cities. We track vehicles that transport goods from point A to B to support the economy and feed cities. We have solutions that meet the needs of the eco-system. This is the universe we live and this is what we do. We transform the way the world works.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EEO/M/F/V/D