Tekla EPM (formerly FabSuite) is a software solution for the steel fabrication industry and is part of Trimble Solutions USA. Tekla EPM provides efficiencies for estimating, project management, production control, and purchasing of steel construction projects. Trimble Solutions USA, as a whole, provides the construction industry with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy.
The Tekla EPM Software Trainer utilizes their steel fabrication office experience to implement and train Tekla EPM. Whether onsite, via web meeting, in the classroom, or on the support lines, this industry expert uses problem solving and communication skills to help the user navigate a challenging environment. Success in this position is defined by creating customers who are good users and proponents of FabSuite. This position will also provide Support to Tekla EPM users when not training.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years steel fabrication front office experience required in one or all of the following roles:
- Purchasing Agent
- Project Manager
- Production Control Coordinator
- Experience using steel fabrication Management Information System software, preferably in Tekla EPM.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in-person and on phone required.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with customers under all circumstances.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to follow standard practices and procedures.
- Continuously strive to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Self-motivated, proactive and positive professional attitude.
- Take ownership of individual tasks. Meet assigned deadlines. See tasks through to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the willingness and ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Valid Passport or ability to obtain passport required
- Some international (Canada) travel
- Valid driver’s license required.
- This position can work out of the Kennesaw, GA office or remotely. Relocation assistance will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D