Trimble Surveying & Geospatial
By combining leading-edge technology with a deep understanding of surveyors’ workflows, data integration and maintenance across the lifecycle of projects, Trimble enables surveyors to:
- Increase productivity
- Improve workflows for field data collection
- Enhance collaboration capabilities between the field and office
- Deliver final output to clients
- Make well-informed decisions
From GNSS, scanning, and optical technology for field data collection to powerful software programs for processing, modeling, and analyzing captured data, Trimble offers complete solutions to address your full work processes and unique challenges in the field.
Title: Channel Sales Account Manager
Department: Survey & Geospatial
The Channel Sales Account Manager - Southeast Asia wins, maintains and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. The Account Manager will achieve revenue targets through implementing and reinforcing solid sales practices and execution of agreed Marketing Action Plan (MAP). The Channel Sales Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability and partner recruitment objectives including continuous evaluation and development of Distributor sales personnel.
The primary responsibility is to represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set in a partner vertical market.
- The Account Manager is accountable for the development and execution of sales plans and the achievement sales goals in the assigned region within the Geospatial Division. This individual is responsible for providing leadership, direction, hands-on coaching, and specific guidance to the distribution network.
- Strategic development and management of the regional distribution network, the market, and the customer base.
- Ensure that adequate coverage and capacity is maintained in our distribution channel for current requirements and future growth needs
- Ensure that our divisional and group strategies are implemented in distribution, including segmentation, capacity growth and approach to the market.
- Identify key accounts and target new accounts, work with distributors to develop and implement a plan of action and targets and then to achieve them.
- Represent Trimble professionally at major key accounts and target key accounts.
- Manage the overall health of the distribution, including pro-active planning and forecasting of revenue, cash and credit line with the distributor principals.
- Develop aggressive growth plans with the distributors, including market growth, penetration, capacity, coverage, cash, capabilities etc., and use all available resources of Trimble in helping them to achieve the plans
- Provide coaching to the distributors in the areas of sales management, leadership, business planning, personnel development and succession planning
- Help distributors manage their overall effectiveness, including profitability and growth of all aspects of the distributor’s business, including sales, service, marketing, training, support, inventory, and cash management, etc.
- The function will be based in the Trimble office in Singapore, however other locations in Southeast Asia such as Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, or Manila will be considered.
- Education: at least BA/BS degree in a survey/geodetic technical and/or civil engineering, and/or business development field. In lieu of unrelated academic background, industry experience is also considered.
- Experience requirements (years):
- Proven experience in sales/sales management experience with extensive distribution and multiple channel experience.
- Proven Experience in business & financial planning in a distribution channel environment (preferable).
- Proven Experience developing and maintaining Key Account relationships (preferable).
- Experience in developing and managing multiple distributions.
- Customer-focused, understands distribution with a strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in regional languages a plus(Bahasa/Malay/Chinese/Korean/Thai/Vietnamese, etc)
- Experience in Trimble products and Trimble Business Center Software and/or Trimble Realworks will be an advantage
- Responsible for business logic and financial proficiency.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to operate successfully within a matrix/multifunctional business organization.
- Understands customer and market segmentation.
- Key knowledge of served markets and industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of successful results.
- Mechanical and educational aptitude to maintain and improve understanding of the application and operation of all Trimble products.
- Ability to create and maintain sales forecasts, and report on sales progress.
- Extensive Travel Required
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D