Regional Channel Sales Manager - Nordics, UK and Ireland, BeNeLux, DACH, France
Trimble is recruiting for a regional channel manager in its Architecture and Design division, responsible for the SketchUp family of products, to fill an opportunity in London (55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, WC2A 3LJ) .
SketchUp is one of the most popular 3D modeling and design tools in the world. Today, hundreds of thousands of architects, engineers, contractors, woodworkers, artists, and other creatives use SketchUp Pro, LayOut and the 3D Warehouse to design transit centers, tree houses and everything in between.
The Channel Manager role will form part of Trimble’s SketchUp channel team and will cover the mentioned key European markets. It will focus primarily on the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) market as well as M&E(Media and Entertainment), requiring a combination of industry knowledge, channel management, business development, and marketing skills to achieve aggressive growth in the SketchUp business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for fine-tuning the regional strategies per distributor; implementing a process for key account management, license compliance, Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) and building relationships with key partners.
This person will require the knowledge, skill and positive attitude to manage a SketchUp distributor channel, negotiate contracts, help distributor
s produce business and marketing plans, and manage product marketing and messaging for the region’s users.
Measures of success:
- Acquisition, retention, and management of distributors
- Appropriate sales coverage by region and by industry
- Development of business and marketing plans with each distributor
- Revenue forecasts and distributor quotas
- Maintain local Authorized Training Center relationships after having defined the local needs for that program and its implementation
- Work with Trimble SketchUp Marketing team to establish a marketing plan per region
- Budget for and execute plans using both internal and external resources as appropriate
- Help implement a local key accounts strategy
- Assist actively in introducing the new SketchUp SaaS offering in the given markets
- Knowing the key sub-resellers and actively helping with their management
- Knowledge of the current distributor channels in the region for the AEC/ M&E market
- Proven experience of distribution sales management
- Understanding of local marketing needs
- Sales experience, including high-value account management
- Strong negotiations skills and long-term thinking
- Other language/s fluency is a plus
- Experience in selling SaaS is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor degree in architecture/ interior design/ relevant engineering would be considered an asset
Readiness to travel often would be essential.