Title: Global Demand Generation Manager
Location: Westminster, Colorado
Department: Trimble Buildings Group
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial, and transportation and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
The primary role of the Global Demand Generation Manager in Trimble MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) is to develop, manage and execute a demand generation strategy to improve lead generation performance in Trimble MEP. Working closely with the MEP Product Marketing team, you will build a sophisticated view of the buying personas to ultimately drive marketing influenced revenue. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues.
You are a creative thinker who can put yourself in the shoes of Trimble MEP’s prospects, and provide value with winning Demand Generation strategies that support the buyer’s journey. To you, marketing is as much a science as it is an art, and you have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns. You bring relevant knowledge and experience on eCommerce and subscription-based selling, allowing us to be successful in low touch sales.
You are a self-starter and a strong team player that is always looking for ways to take operational excellence to the next level - taking great pride in the quality, precision, and measurable results of your work. In this role you will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Create a global demand generation strategy through analysis of historical marketing data and oversee the management of communication channels (social, website, PPC)
- Identify Trimble MEP’s personas and map content to each stage of their buyer journey, making recommendations on content gaps
- Develop best practices for email nurture programs to enable divisions to be successful in moving prospects through the buyer journey and qualify them for sales follow-up
- Develop and implement eCommerce strategies to sell subscription-based software products online
- Help tracking funnel and success metrics against objectives and revenue targets and provide recommendations based on conversion rates
- Forecast and present results to the marcom team and help achieving greater marketing successes.
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in business and marketing
- 3+ years of experience in a demand generation role
- Marketo experience as well as experience with marketing technology platforms such as Uberflip, Drift, 6sense or others highly desired.
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven success using Salesforce.com to build B2B sales funnels, scale profitable demand, optimize lead handoff processes, eCommerce projects and setting ROI targets
- Ability to mentor or train others to replicate nurture campaign excellence across the business
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D